Laser therapy is an effective treatment for:
- Sprains and Strains
- Wounds and Abrasions
- Ligament and Tendon Injuries
- Joint Injuries
- Myofascial Trigger Points, Pain Points, and Deep-Tissue Acupuncture Points
- Chronic and Acute Pain
- Non-Union and Small Bone Fractures
- Post Surgical Wounds
LASER THERAPY FAQ
How can laser therapy benefit me?
Low-Level Laser Therapy works on injuries to a ligament, tendon or muscle and speeds up healing times. It does this by reducing pain and swelling and promoting healing. It not only works on new (acute) injuries but can work on old (chronic) injuries as well.
When an injury happens, residual scar tissue is left behind. This causes the muscle to shorten which means that it works less efficiently. Laser therapy helps to break down scar tissue which allows exercises to stretch and strengthen the muscle. By breaking down the scar tissue, you can reduce the risk of further strain, which in itself helps prevent other injuries.
What conditions does Laser Therapy treat?
Common conditions that can benefit from laser therapy are:
- Acute sports injuries such as muscle tears, tendinitis, tennis elbow, etc.
- Low back and neck pain
- Joint arthritis and chronic pain
- Nerve root irritations
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Healing Wounds