Many patients seek chiropractic treatment for wellness care. Others, like seniors, find that treatment helps them to maintain mobility and good range of motion. Pain should never become a way of life, especially when there is qualified help available.
There are many reasons to seek chiropractic care: Work, accidents, sports injuries, household chores, even the stress of daily living can cause painful joint and spinal problems. Even if you do not have painful symptoms, chiropractic care can help you maintain healthy spine and joint function.
We've compiled an extensive list of FAQs to address some of the most common questions that our clients ask us.
- Do Chiropractors only treat the spine?
- What is an adjustment?
- Do adjustments hurt?
- Can I adjust myself?
- When should I see a Chiropractor?
- What are some of the benefits of chiropractic care?
- Does Chiropractic care require a referral from an MD?
- Is Chiropractic safe for children?
- Once I see a Chiropractor will I have to go for the rest of my life?
- What is Spinal Manipulation?
- Who benefits from visiting a chiropractor?
- Do chiropractors go through specialized training?